It’s no secret that Gmail is one of the most popular email providers in the world. It’s feature-packed and easy to use, but are you getting everything you need from Gmail? If not, then Yandex Mail is a great alternative. In this blog post, we’re going to discuss 7 reasons why switching to Yandex Mail could be better for your business!
7 reasons to switch to Yandex
- The Mail app is fast: Yandex’s Mail app is a convenient and reliable way to check your emails. It has all the features you need from an email service, like push notifications for new messages, and it supports devices with any operating system (both Android and iOS). Yandex Mail also offers offline storage of up to 30 days so you can check your email even when there is no internet connection.
- It’s easy to use: Yandex Mail is very simple. You can log in or create a new account in seconds, and there are plenty of features to manage your inbox, including sorting emails by date or sender, and it also has two-factor authentication with an SMS code sent to your phone to keep your information safe from hackers. When you send an email, attachments up to 100MB in size can be sent without downloading them. You can also attach documents without downloading them! This makes it easier to send larger files through your mail service.
- That’s cheap: Yandex Mail is free for anyone with a personal email account. If you have a business email, the service costs $ 15 per month and includes features like unlimited storage of attachments up to 100MB in size, two-factor authentication with SMS verification code sent to your phone as well as full access from any device with an Internet connection.
- It comes with an office suite: Yandex Mail has a free, built-in office suite that includes word processing and spreadsheet software. This means that you can create documents without having to download them from another service like Google Drive or Microsoft Word by hotmail.de.
- It has a news portal: Yandex Mail has a built-in news section with the latest stories. The app also lets you share your favorite articles on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter and search for specific content using keywords.
- It supports the latest technology: Yandex Mail is one of the providers working with a state-of-the-art SSL / TLS encryption protocol. This means that it is always safe no matter what device you are using to access your email account!
- It has mobile apps: we mentioned earlier that Yandex Mail can be used on any device with an internet connection. That means there are plenty of ways to access your email no matter where you are! There’s also a free mobile app for Android and iOS that includes push notifications so you don’t miss any new messages.
Yandex. Mail is a secure and reliable email service that allows you to easily communicate with friends, family and business partners in Russia or around the world, regardless of what device they are using: desktop computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone. Its easy-to-use user interface enables every user – from beginners to advanced users – to manage their e-mails and protect themselves from spam and viruses.
Jawed Karim, Steve Chen, Chad Hurley launched youtube in 2005. It is an application used for a various variety of videos, with different agendas. You can find out all kinds of videos related to study, dance tutorials, classes, songs, or movies. People make accounts on youtube by registering their profile and deciding the subject to create the videos related too. And after they upload the videos later when people search for the relevant subjects can find the solution on the uploaded videos. Thus it helps people to keep update regarding all kinds of information.
How Youtube account is connected to Gmail?
The Gmail address which is used to maintaining all your other clients, emails, managing app stores just like that KKiste account will log in to your youtube for managing your youtube account. In other ways, it will get sync to your youtube accounts. Therefore any videos related, or upgrade you will get the details via email as well. It helps to manage your youtube account wisely. You can easily save the videos, download over there, or you can subscribe to some of your favorite channels you like to watch.
How can you delete your youtube account with Gmail?
Sometimes it is tricky to delete your youtube account, with that you have to be very careful because if you are not then it might lead you to the entire Goggle account deletion. And that can be a bit complicated. Because nowadays most of the applications, things, sites are connected to your email address.
Follow the steps to delete your youtube account with Gmail.
- Go to the Google account management page. There visit the Google+ account. Every youtube account is linked with Google+ account with the help of Gmail.
- Deleting the Google+ account won’t affect your other Google services like Google drive, or photos.
- Your contact will also remain safe. As it is out of Google+ reach.
- Even your Google+ pages of account will be accessible.
- But you will lose access to your Google+ profile.
- Select the data tool
- Choose the “Google+ profile and features” option and delete the link.
- Confirm the “required” information that you wanted to delete everything.
- Click on the Remove selected services at the bottom of the page.
- Here your Google+ account will be deleted, which indicates your youtube channel will also be deleted simultaneously.
Or else you can directly delete your youtube channel.
- Log in to the youtube channel you wish to delete.
- Go to the upright corner on the youtube profile of your youtube page.
- Select the advanced link.
- Go to the “delete channel” button.
- Do visit your Google+ site.
- Sign in to your Google+ account or page which you wish to delete.
- Go to the home icon and select settings.
- At the end of the page “delete page” option is visible, select, and click on that option.
- Recheck all the details, make your mind then go to the delete page button, and click on that.
- Recheck all the details and services you will lose after attempting the option. Select all the boxes of all services and then select a box confirming that you want to delete the Google+ page.
These are the few steps you can follow to delete your youtube account by Gmail. Either you can go by Google+ directly or by youtube first and later it will lead to Google+. Deleting your account won’t affect your Gmail and Alice mail account or other Google services.